Nimbyx is a global tech company that enables people to #BeSomethingMore. United by our vision to change the way the world views Filipinos, we empower disruptive technology companies to grow
- Analyze volume patterns by sourcing and gathering data from multiple sources and forecast staffing needs throughout a constantly changing environment
- Work closely with Operations leads to build staffing strategies that consider all possible variables that may affect staffing
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reporting and provide value-add insights to drive improved productivity and performance
- Exceptional Excel and data analytics ability
- Flexibility to work autonomously in a startup environment, where constant change abounds
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritization and time management skills are essential
- Fluent in Tagalog and English languages
- 3+ years’ experience required
- Preferred hours of work : Tuesday-Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm
- Work fulltime from BGC head office … future work from home flexibility may be provided based on performance and evolving business needs
- Must be open to learning and growing and having fun!
We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent, and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future. As we disrupt and innovate for a healthier world, why not #BeSomethingMore with us?