At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views the Filipinos. As a Globally recognized Filipino tech company, Nimbyx empowers disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise.
We are looking for a highly talented, innovative Instructional Designer to work with existing technical experts to design and develop modular, customizable training to support the rapid growth of our CAD/CAM design teams
- Assess learning needs and work with Subject Matter Experts to design learning materials, learning activities, and assessments for both online and onsite programs
- Build and own all technical training materials, activities, and assessments
- Deliver/test training materials linking back to measurable learning outcomes
- 5-plus-years of instructional design experience in software and technical training
- In-depth working knowledge of instructional methodologies, strategies, processes and standards
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including being adept at facilitating training (e.g., train the trainer)
- Flexible and adaptable to change, comfortable with ambiguity, and a demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, including scope, milestones, schedules, deliverables, and resources
- Fluent in Tagalog and English languages
- Hours of Work: able to flex schedule to accommodate the needs of the businessin a 24/6 environment
- Work Location: Hybrid -Must be able to work as required from BGC head office
- Must be open to learning and growing and having fun!
We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future. As we disrupt and innovate for a healthier world, why not #BeSomethingMore with us?