At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views the Filipinos. We are committed to living our purpose: innovating for a healthier world.
Nimbyx empowers disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise. We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a bright future.
Planning and organizing CAD-Department’s production shift schedules
- Pushing production to meet customer commitments (i.e. Turn Around Time)
- Pushing production throughout to grow the book of business
- Maintaining quality and efficiency standards
- Tracking customer feedback and working with the Supervisors to put action plans
- Tracking and reporting of Key Performance Indicators
- Work in partnership with the Technical Manager to document standard operating procedures for the production floor, get buy-in to roll out, and measure the effectiveness
- Communicate performance feedback to staff, manage staff and monitor individual performance via observation and review of various productivity metrics
- Promote a strong corporate culture, quality, and high-performance work teams.
Technical degree and 5+ years of relevant experience are required
- Can clearly assign responsibility for tasks and decisions; set clear objectives and measures; monitor processes, progress, and results
- Bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results; can be counted on to meet and exceed goals
- Good at establishing clear directions and ensuring they are understood; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner
- Ability to look beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers; use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Seeks to reduce variance in processes; committed to continuous improvement; open to suggestion and experimentation
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.