At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views the Filipinos. As a Globally recognized Filipino tech company, Nimbyx empowers disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise.
We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future. As we disrupt and innovate for a healthier world, why not #BeSomethingMore with us?
The Product Owner (PO) is a key member of the Technology Team and is responsible for defining user stories and prioritizing the team backlog to meet the needs of the customers. This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside of the Technology team, including working with customers, business team and other stakeholders.
- Get an in-depth understanding of the customer and the problems being solved for the customer
- Breaks down the product roadmap into user stories and managing the product backlog
- Ensures that the user stories remain relevant to the problem being solved by working closely with the Product Manager and communicating the voice of the customer to the scrum team
- Provides story details through acceptance criteria to ensure that the scrum team is aligned
- Heavily involved in backlog grooming, prioritization, and sprint planning
- Validates the product builds if defined criteria are met
- Conducts regular product demo with the customers and stakeholders to ensure the product build is on the right track and that customer feedback are captured early in the process
- Brainstorming with the stakeholders, UX, and Product teams to conceptualize new digital products
- At least 3+ years of related working experience as IT-Business Analyst or PM/BA
- Demonstrated understanding of agile values and principles
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Can work independently, and is flexible and willing to solve various challenges.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Keen attention to detail
- Deep passion in first class customer experiences, innovation and delivering software
- Work experience in facilitation and fact-based problem solving to resolve complex issues an drive actionable outcomes
Nimbyx is an equal opportunities provider. We do not decline applications on the basis of sex/gender, race or ethnicity, social status, and other quasi-discriminatory matters.