At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views the Filipinos. As a Globally recognized Filipino tech company, Nimbyx empowers disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise.
We are at an exciting stage of growth here at Nimbyx and we are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence products. Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. Your goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring itvia data cleaning
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines-Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production-Develop automation tools to enable machine learning
- Understand and use computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, computability and complexity and computer architecture
- Use exceptional mathematical skills, to perform computations and work with the algorithms involved in this type of programming
- Produce project outcomes and isolate the issues that need to be resolved
- Demonstrate end-to-end understanding of applications (including, but not limited to, the machine learning algorithms) being created
- Build algorithms based on statistical modelling procedures and build and maintain scalable machine learning solutions in production
- Use data modelling and evaluation strategy to find patterns and predict unseen instances
- Apply machine learning algorithms and libraries
- Communicate and explain complex processes to people who are not programming experts
- Liaise with stakeholders to analyze business problems, clarify requirements, and define the scope of the resolution needed
- Analyze large, complex datasets to extract insights and decide on the appropriate technique
- Research and implement best practices to improve the existing machine learning infrastructure
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Drives and helps establish a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the development team
- Provides timely communication on project deliverables to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Able to have a flexible work schedule and at times work outside of your normal business hours to accommodate project deadlines as established by the company
- Helps establish a community of fun at the workplace and be confident to speak up and lead initiatives
- Other duties as required; special projects as assigned.
- Exceptional mathematical skills, to perform computations and work with algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-the ability to explain complex process to people who aren’t programming experts
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Innovation and creativity
- Ability to work with large, complex datasets.
We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future. As we disrupt and innovate for a healthier world, why not #BeSomethingMore with us?