At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views the Filipinos. We are committed to living our purpose: innovating for a healthier world.
Nimbyx empowers disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise. We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future.
The Head of UI/UX is a key member of the Nimbyx Technology Team and is responsible for working closely with the different leaders of the organization to set standards and build world-class UI/UX teams for each company in the nimbyx portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop standards on how to visualize and organize information by studying each product/service content; analyzing target audience of each company; conducting focus groups, user interviews, and surveys; preparing storyboards; applying principles of human-computer interaction, comprehension, learning, and aesthetics
- Enhance organization reputation by governing all UI aspects of the different software products and ensuring that they are on-brand, cohesive and relevant
- Build and train UI/UX teams that can:
- Translate business solutions into wire frames, high fidelity mock-ups, detailed UI and visual design for web and mobile applications
- Analyze user interface problems and propose on-brand design solutions to improve overall user experience
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define business and feature requirements
- Monitor and measure site performance, while using data to make recommendations and improve performance
- Identify areas of the website/e-commerce platforms that are underperforming and present plans to improve
- Ensure that all product data in all sites such as images, descriptions, product detail, and prices are consistent, up to date and on-brand
- At least 5+ years of related working experience in building and managing UI/UX teams
- Demonstrated understanding of agile values and principles
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Can work independently, flexible and willing to solve various challenges.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Keen attention to detail
- Deep passion in first class customer experiences, innovation and delivering high-end products and services
- Work experience in facilitation and fact-based problem solving to resolve complex issues and drive actionable outcomes
- Interactive web and e-commerce experience a must
- Understanding of Web/ Mobile/ Social Media and UX design principles
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques