At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views the Filipinos. We are committed to living our purpose: creating a new generation of innovators.
Nimbyx empowers disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise. We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent, and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future.
The Head of Technical Support is a key member of the Nimbyx Technology group and is responsible for building, operating, and transferring Technical Support teams for each company in the nimbyx portfolio.
This person will setup teams for the large-scale environment management and support of Nimbyx’s technology ecosystems. This role will drive the culture of continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous improvement that will allow us to rapidly iterate and scale.
This person will work with other technical leaders in the Nimbyx Technology group to establish our application support capabilities and processes and ensure services availability at 99.99%.
Accountabilities and responsibilities
- Build, operate and transfer Technical Support teams for each company under the Nimbyx portfolio
- Establish processes, standards, and tools to manage applications using automated Build, Release, Deployment and monitoring alerting for both in-premise and cloud-based servers
- Design tools and smart alerts to proactively anticipate failures/issues and work with the team to identify root cause and fix issues.
- Establish processes and standards to manage domains, Office 365 and Azure Active Directory
- Continually improve, automate, and document deployment process, among other processes
- Work with the Customer Support to gather information about issues encountered, investigate the root cause and work with the rest of the Technology team to recommend or identify long term solutions.
- Plan and implement security protocols to ensure security of data and information
- Create/document IT policies and procedures
- Able to have flexible work schedule and at times work outside of the normal business hours to accommodate effective communications with stakeholders in the global organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills