At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views the Filipinos. We are committed to living our purpose: creating a new generation of innovators.
Nimbyx empowers disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise. We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent, and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future.
The Head of Software Quality Assurance (SQA) is a key member of the Nimbyx Technology Team and is responsible for building, training and leading SQA teams for each company under the Nimbyx portfolio. This person is responsible for setting up test strategies for each product, in identifying opportunities for automation and in putting together key metrics to ensure high quality of products.
This role includes responsibilities outside of the Technology team, including working with end-users, the business team, and other stakeholders to understand how the different software products are used in real life .
- Build, operate and transfer world class SQA teams for each company under the Nimbyx portfolio
- Responsible for coaching, training, and performance reviews of the SQA teams
- Get an in-depth understanding of the business processes and end user problems being solved by each product as basis in setting up test strategies
- Define key metrics for each team to ensure high quality of products
- Define standards and guidelines for each of the SQA teams
- Identify and drive opportunities for test automation where it creates value.
- At least 5+ years of related working experience as Senior QA Manager; BA experience is a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of agile values and principles
- Proven track record in building and operating world class teams
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Keen attention to detail
- Deep passion for first-class customer experiences, innovation and delivering software
- Work experience in facilitation and fact-based problem solving to resolve complex issues and drive actionable outcomes.