Nimbyx is a global tech company that enables people to #BeSomethingMore. United by our vision to change the way the world views Filipinos, we empower disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise as we innovate for a healthier world.
- End to end accountability for Design Center Operations (24/6 operation)
- Directly support and develop a diverse and evolving team of managers supporting Operations, WFM & Reporting, and Training
- Provide leadership and direction for the team as it grows from 200 to over 600 in the next 18-24 months
- Effectively manage and drive performance across multiple KPI’s
- Review and implement new methods and procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of daily operation
- Effectively manage expectations and relationships with international sales and marketing teams
- Partner across the organization with support groups to plan and collectively ensure the success of the company.
- Exceptional people leadership and communication skills
- Strategic thinker, with strong tactical planning skills
- Able to work under pressure, identify priorities and produce deliverables within tight timelines with a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical, process management, and organization skills
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in BPO/Service delivery industry with at least 3+ years in senior leadership roles managing multiple teams
- Preferred hours of work: Tuesday-Saturday, 6:00am-3:00pm with ability to adjust as needed to support 24/6 operations
- Based fulltime from BGC head office with flexibility to travel as required to support remote sites around the Philippines
- Must be open to learning and growing and having fun!
We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent, and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future. As we disrupt and innovate for a healthier world, why not #BeSomethingMore with us?