Nimbyx is a global tech company that enables people to #BeSomethingMore. United by our vision to change the way the world views Filipinos, we empower disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise as we innovate for a healthier world.
The Corporate Counsel is a highly motivated, purpose-driven individual with a strong work ethic and high degree of urgency familiar with rapid iterations. As a senior individual contributor, you understand that this is inherently a “roll-up-your-sleeves” role that requires you to get deeply into the specifics while also being able to always connect the dots to present a clear view of the big picture. You have good communications skills and ability to chunk down problems and work collaboratively to work on a solution. You must have the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable as the go-to resource for cross-functional teams across the company. Ultimately, you will be a trusted advisor to senior management on all things legal and corporate affairs related as our group of companies accelerate on its growth trajectory.
- Drive the development and implementation of our global compliance program and related activities, including leading internal trainings on local commercial and statutory regulations, code of ethics, anti-bribery, anti-corruption, data privacy, procurement and related governance policies
- Ensure compliance to all statutory reporting requirements including SEC and other corporate regulatory filings, quarterly earnings release materials and other disclosure matters
- Provide support as needed for transactional matters, including corporate support for M&A and commercial matter
- Drive the development of templates, on-going review and negotiation of commercial contracts and transactions to ensure regulatory/compliance obligations align with company policies and requirements
- 5+ years of experience as a practicing attorney in-house specializing in public policy, regulatory law, contracts review, negotiation and documentation, intellectual property, trademarks, copywrites, human resources and labor law, corporate law and governance, data privacy law
- Exposure in tech and healthcare is a big plus
- Commitment to self-growth with a strong desire to learn about our business
- Willingness to take ownership in resolving issues by proactively identifying and implementing more effective and efficient ways of doing things and embracing technology
- Thought leadership and managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Structured approach to problem solving and coming up with practical, workable solutions
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize multiple competing projects
We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent, and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future. As we disrupt and innovate for a healthier world, why not #BeSomethingMore with us?