Alina Invisible Braces is seeking an energetic and passionate dentist to join our team! As one the most advanced dental practice in the Philippines, we use the latest technology and techniques to provide our patients with designer smiles, and the best care possible. We’re looking for a dentist who is excited about working with patients across all ages, and creating beautiful smiles that last a lifetime.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Take detailed dental history and diagnose oral problems in patients
- Use cutting-edge intra-oral scanning technology to take digital scans for accurate and efficient treatment planning
- Perform clinical procedures on patients of all ages to address a variety of dental problems and improve oral health
- Use innovative clear aligner designing software to create 100% unique smiles for each and every patient
- Engage and educate patients on the benefits of aligners and other modern dental technologies available to them
- Provide high-quality patient care and respond efficiently to patient inquiries/clarifications
- Advise patients on how to care for their aligners, smiles, and maintain optimal oral health
- Understand the process for designing a patient’s smile, as well as the manufacturing process for invisible braces
As the ideal candidate, you should possess the following qualities:
- Energetic and passionate about working with younger patients and creating beautiful smiles
- Self-driven and motivated to learn
- Familiar with modern dental technology and techniques, or willing to practice and learn
- Able to connect with younger patients and create a positive, welcoming environment
- Able to identify patients’ dental problems and provide effective treatment plans that meet their unique needs
- Experience with orthodontics will be valuable.
At Alina, we want to change the future of dentistry in the Philippines. If you’re excited about working with patients and using tech to create beautiful smiles, we encourage you to apply today!