This role is open in Manila and Vancouver
At Nimbyx, we are united by our vision to change the way the world views the Filipinos. As a Globally recognized Filipino tech company, Nimbyx empowers disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise.
We supply the means to transform daring ideas into remarkable businesses, from software development to digital marketing and beyond.
A career at Nimbyx presents the opportunity to join a team with a unique combination of diverse expertise, top talent, and strong management, who all set a powerful foundation for sustainable growth and a brighter future. As we disrupt and innovate for a healthier world, why not #BeSomethingMore with us?
As an Account Manager, you will focus on building strong long-lasting relationships by understanding our customers’ needs and providing innovative solutions to help them grow their business.
As part of a growing team, you will provide ongoing account management and technical support, with a positive can-do attitude. You will be the main point of contact for your portfolio of customers, and you will know your clients’ business inside out. This position requires a driven and tech-savvy professional with great listening skills, a collaborative work ethic, exceptional problem-solving skills, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing world class customer service in every touchpoint with our clients (phone, email, and live chat)
- Handle complex technical questions in a timely/professional manner
- Proactively communicate customer feedback on new products and services to the executive team
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Provide support to the marketing dept by providing insight on industry trends